High-level panel discussion: Finding common ground for a sustainable Europe
The closing panel will bring together diverse stakeholders to connect the dots: how do progressive business and the trade unions perceive the economic transition that is necessary to realise our ambitions for a sustainable future? What do young people see as the most pressing issues to address? And most importantly, we will identify common ground to advocate for a more sustainable Europe and discuss how we can build stronger coalitions between progressive forces from civil society, trade unions and business to achieve our goals.
- Claire Doole, Journalist, Claire Doole Communications
- Laura Martín Murillo, Advisor on Employment and Just Transition, Ministry for the Ecological Transition of Spain
- Montserrat Mir, Confederal Secretary, European Trade Union Confederation
- Anna Widegren, Secretary General, European Youth Forum
- Jan Noterdaeme, Senior Advisor External Relations and Co-Founder, The European Business Network for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Patrizia Heidegger, Director of Global Policies and Sustainability, European Environmental Bureau